For this new pattern, I got inspiration from LAURA's love for animals
- In one of her books, Laura INGALLS wrote:
- "They were beautiful little horses, and Pa said they were not really ponies;
- they were western mustangs.
- When Laura asked what their names were,
- Pa said that she and Mary could name them.
- So Mary named one, Pet, and Laura named the other, Patty."
Pattern available HERE
Completed Pouch SOLD, thank you !!!
HAVE FUN STITCHING !!!
for a new set including a colonial pouch and
a little ditty bag
RESERVED, thank you
I've sewn this pocket from wonderful reproduction calico fabrics.
Treenware & Berries By Pam Buda For Marcus Brothers Fabrics for the outside
and Civil War Ladies By Judie Rothermel For Marcus Brothers for the inside
More Pics !!!
Have a great WE !!!
**** a set of 6 wooden CLOTHESPINS ****
with good old patina wrapped in aged civil era repro fabrics.
The clothespins have been stained for a more prim and vintage look
**** a set of 6 decorated TAGS ****
**** a little ditty bag / drawstring bag ****
More pics ...
Happy creative week !!!