For this new pattern, I got inspiration from LAURA's love for animals
- In one of her books, Laura INGALLS wrote:
- "They were beautiful little horses, and Pa said they were not really ponies;
- they were western mustangs.
- When Laura asked what their names were,
- Pa said that she and Mary could name them.
- So Mary named one, Pet, and Laura named the other, Patty."
Pattern available HERE
Completed Pouch SOLD, thank you !!!
HAVE FUN STITCHING !!!
ditty bags ?
Personally, I love them. So I have decided to sew a couple of them
using some of my new fabrics and since I don't like to waste the smallest scrap of fabric,
I also sew two smaller ones !!!
EDIT July 16th 2015: RESERVED, THANK YOU !
More Pics !!! Click to enlarge !!!
Outside:Enduring Legacy by Judie Rothermel for MB
Inside: Threads of Time by Julie Hendricksen for Windham Fabrics
Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!
for a new set including a colonial pouch and
a little ditty bag
RESERVED, thank you
I've sewn this pocket from wonderful reproduction calico fabrics.
Treenware & Berries By Pam Buda For Marcus Brothers Fabrics for the outside
and Civil War Ladies By Judie Rothermel For Marcus Brothers for the inside
More Pics !!!
Have a great WE !!!
I think I'll never get enough of bonnets ...
after blue bonnets ... I am experiencing kaki bonnets !!!lol
I love my lil' broom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice day sweet friends ...