For this new pattern, I got inspiration from LAURA's love for animals
- In one of her books, Laura INGALLS wrote:
- "They were beautiful little horses, and Pa said they were not really ponies;
- they were western mustangs.
- When Laura asked what their names were,
- Pa said that she and Mary could name them.
- So Mary named one, Pet, and Laura named the other, Patty."
Pattern available HERE
Completed Pouch SOLD, thank you !!!
HAVE FUN STITCHING !!!
is my offering of the month
It is availaible in my Etsy shop
(E-Pattern available too ...)
Have a nice day !!!
My love for the American Prim' Style keeps growing ...
no doubt, I am totally hooked by the prim' style
and I cherished each prim' piece as a precious treasure !!!
This little pillow was inspired to me by a collection of vintage labels:
it is very simple but it would look great in any prim' home !!!
E- Pattern HERE
Have a creative day !!!!