For this new pattern, I got inspiration from LAURA's love for animals
- In one of her books, Laura INGALLS wrote:
- "They were beautiful little horses, and Pa said they were not really ponies;
- they were western mustangs.
- When Laura asked what their names were,
- Pa said that she and Mary could name them.
- So Mary named one, Pet, and Laura named the other, Patty."
Pattern available HERE
Completed Pouch SOLD, thank you !!!
HAVE FUN STITCHING !!!
I love those little sewing book to store buttons, bone rings etc ...
More pics !!!
Happy creative week my friends !!!
I don't like throwing the slightest scrap of my favorite fabrics
so I decided it was time to sort them in different piles...
scraps for tags, scraps for clothespins, scraps for berries of different sizes etc ...
I finally decided to start sewing on a rainy Sunday
and I had a beautiful batch of berries ...
Here they are !!!
SOLD thank you !!!
Have a nice WE !!! Enjoy sewing !!!